Lady kicked out of shopping centre because she was wearing this outfit

By | Leave a Comment


 A young lady took to Facebook to complain after was asked to leave a mall because a customer complained about her outfit .Hannah Pewee from Michigan was wearing the outfit above when she was asked to leave for being dressed inappropriately .
She wrote
As many of you know, it is NINETY degrees outside today in West Michigan. Aka, really hot. So, of course, I decided to dress for the weather: shorts and a tank top. But apparently, how I was dressed (see photo below) was too slutty for the public, as I was kicked out of the Woodland Mall today.
Yup. Apparently some anonymous person reported me to MALL SECURITY for inappropriate dress and I was kicked out.
Never mind that within a one foot radius there were plenty of girls dressed just like me, since it's NINETY degrees outside. I am so angry right now I'm shaking. I felt so embarrassed I almost cried. All because a stranger didn't like how I dressed.
The Woodland Mall should be ashamed of themselves, as well as that anonymous complainer. It's my body, and it's hot outside! I'm not going to show up in jeans and a sweater, sorry. Don't like it? Look away! I was out having a fun time with my sister and next thing I know, I'm out on the street. Slut-shaming how girls are dressed is deplorable and outdated, and it needs to stop.

After her post, the mall promised to revise their clothing policy.
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: