MUSIC:THANK BY Mr DEK @itsMrDek

By | Leave a Comment

 

Mr Dek has been silent in the music scene for a while after his previous single #yanmata which dropped November last year, and received so much love online and on air. He's here today with a brand new R&B song titled #thankYou which was produced by the legendary mr hitz. Mr Dek took his Facebook account and spoke about what inspired him to write this song titled thank you and I quote " I was inspired to write this song after recovering from an illness Which lasted from the first and second week of March. One of those night I thought I was not gonna make it to the next morning, so i had to say my last prayers" end of quote. To cut the long story short mr Dek is back to feed his fans with that good music he's always know for. Download and enjoy the sweet tune also share on your social media platforms. IG/Tw:@itsMrDek

DOWNLOAD 

Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: