#LETSCHAT:If people don't criticize your work then I guess you are not doing a good job,Kayyswaggz

By | Leave a Comment
Good morning reader,
So good to have you back on”LETS CHAT” with KEA ADAMS on www.keaadamsblog.com and www.arewaclebrities.com.ng
This week we got A Kaduna based music act KAYYSWAGGZ who have been making headlines from here,we got him for a quick chat and he was able to clear some of the issues that needs clarifications and the way forward, we also talked about his music, life, relationship and everything about him……my Name is Kea Adams and please do enjoy our chat        

BRING US TO DATE, WHO IS KAYYSWAGGZ?
Well my name is Kevin Oche Adole aka Kayyswaggz,I am a rapper, song writer and dancer.
-HOW HAS THE JOURNEY BEEN?
It’s been good so far, rough at times and also smooth but that's life for you...sometimes you get it right and sometimes wrong also, but with God it’s been awesome.
-YOU’VE BEEN OFF THE SCENE FOR A WHILE AND NOW YOU ARE BACK, NOT JUST BACK BUT WITH NEW WORKS, BEFORE WE TALK ABOUT THE NEW WORKS LETS TALK ABOUT YOUR DISAPPEARANCE ,WHAT HAPPENED ?
Well I  have been working on allot, nothing really happened, just been working on re branding myself, my sound and my profile, working on ma EP (drops soon I guess)
-AND NOW YOU ARE BACK WITH A BIG STATEMENT,LETS TALK ABOUT THE NEW PROJECT,THE AUDIO IS OUT AND THE VIDEO ANTICIPATION IS CURRENTLY SHUTTING DOWN THE INTERNET,LETS TALK ABOUT  IT,
Yea "I Said it" lol...well "I said it" is a rap song I recorded recently and was produced by Canadian/Nigerian producer stfxn.xyz (mixed and mastered by dijay cinch),the song written by me and talks about my hustle so far and how far also addressed some people who have disrespected the name "kayyswaggz" some who never saw me coming this far, in a nutshell the song is just like my life diary...
- STILL ON “SHE GOT ME” IT CAME UNDER HEAVY CRITICISM FROM ALLOT OF PEOPLE INCLUDING THE NOISY NEIGHBOURS ( JEJETV) HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL AS AN ARTISTE ?
If people don't criticize your work then I guess you are not doing a good job, rather you are not growing ,some years back nobody even knew me talk more of talking about me or my work, so I feel great, never the less I'll work harder to put up more better videos.
-STILL ON YOU  VS JEJETV,EVERYONE CAME UP IN YOUR DEFENSE,HOW DOES THAT MAKES YOU FEEL AS AN ARTISTE KNOWING THAT YOU'RE  BEEN LOVED THIS WAY?
It was overwhelming for me because after seeing peoples post I knew allot of people gat my back day in and day out, I knew allot of  people respected my hustle, if not for these people am not sure I'll be here today...so yeah the feeling was awesome.
-DID IT AFFECT YOU RELATIONSHIP WITH JEJETV IN ANY WAY?
Firstly I don't even know who jejetv is so I wouldn't say we have a relationship, the only person I know is oluwanatty and he said he isn't jejetv so I'll just say jejetv is one bloggers account hanging around on my friends list...
-ITS CLEAR THAT ITS NOT SO COOL BETWEEN YOU AND DAREY TWO LOVE OF MIKC,I HEARD A SONG BUT THEN LETS TALK ABOUT IT,RELATIONSHIP GOES WRONG.
*Well we use to be good back then when MIKC started, when MIKC was all of us and not just a single person, when MIKC had no face and was the envy of everyone, all of a sudden darey two love started acting weird towards me and it was clear I wasn't needed around, he bounced me off every stage he had the opportunity to, when I noticed all this I left MIKC and found shelter in Baddest Concept.
-WHAT IS THE WAY FORWARD BETWEEN YOU AND DAREY?
Over time I guess, i have tried to be on good terms but it always goes bad so I really think everyone should mind their business and face the hustle.
-IS KAYYSWAGG IN A RELATIONSHIP? GHEN GHEN…..
Yes I Am...Funny enough kayyswaggz has girlfriend...
-YOUR BEST FOOD
I don't really have a favorite dish I eat everything ooh, na naija we dey, hunger no let person choose food, I just don't eat anything with onions in it.
-YOUR FAVORITE DESIGNER 
Gina's Clothing and Anzhure Unusual
-YOUR CELEBRITY CRUSH
*My celebrity crush is....Chidinma (I can just die for her matter),In Kaduna sha my celebrity crush is "2star" when she raps ma feet gets cold!!!
-YOUR BEST 5 ACTS IN NIGERIA 
*Tekno
*Wizkid
*Jesse Jagz
*Kevin Words
*YCee
-HOW WILL YOU RATE THE MUSIC SCENE IN THE NORTH AND IN 5 YEARS WHERE WILL YOU BE?
Music in the north is growing rapidly, great acts coming up everyday...and in 5years time I should have bagged some awards, gotten a mega deal and making great music.
-YOUR BEST VACATION DESTINATION
*Lagos
-A WORD FOR FANS .
*What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: