Akshay Kumar doesn't intimidate his co-stars even if they're just one-film-old. - Bhumi Pednekar

By | Leave a Comment

Image result for Akshay Kumar

Akshay Kumar doesn't intimidate his co-stars even if they're just one-film-old. - Bhumi Pednekar 
On being comfortable with her body
"Like my career, my body too is a work in progress. But I won't be a hypocrite and say an actor's look is "natural". It's not. Hair and make-up takes hours, I've been doing it since I was 14 and I enjoy it. I endorse it too because dressing up is a part of being an actor. I think Sonam Kapoor is amazing for bringing this change in Bollywood by encouraging people to enjoy looking great instead of looking down upon it."

On working in Toilet: Ek Prem Katha
“It's a soulful love story with dance, drama, a toilet as the antagonist and no preaching. Akshay sir is the country's biggest commercial star today and is returning to a full-fledged romance after a long time. Being on set with him was like a daily master class in acting. He doesn't intimidate his co-stars even if they're just one-film-old.”

On her equation with Ayushmann Khurrana
"We feed off each other's energies, are honest about each other's work and share an unparalleled comfort level.” They will be seen together in two Aanand L Rai productions, Manmarziyan as well as the comedy Shubh Mangal Savdhan.
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: